- What Makes a Fish a Fish?
- Eat or Be Eaten!
- Quick Review of Fish
- Intro to Fish Identification - Which Fish is Which?
- Freshwater Fish Identification
- Saltwater Fish Identification
- The Blue Marlin
- Fresh and Salt Water Fish Identification
- Practice Your New Fish ID Skills!
- Print and Color Your Own Game Fish!
- Fun Fish Facts!
- Where do Fish Live?
- Types of Aquatic Habitats
- The Importance of Plants
- Why are Habitats Important?
- Quick Review of Fish Habitat
- The Angler and the Gear
- How to Rig a Spincast Combo
- How to Rig a Spinning Combo
- How to Choose a Kid's Tackle Box
- Quick Review of the Gear
- How to Tie a Clinch Knot
- How to Tie a Uni Knot
- How to Tie a Palomar Knot
- Download IGFA's Fishing Knots Handout to Practice!
- Natural Baits and How to Rig Them
- Artificial Baits and How to Rig Them
- Rigging Baits for Saltwater
- Quick Review
- Angling Safety Tips
- Safe Boating Tips
- How to Cast a Spincast
- How to Cast a Spinning
- Quick Review of Safety and Casting
- How to Catch a Fish!
- Who is an Ethical Angler?
- What is Conservation?
- How to Release a Fish Using a De-Hooking Tool
- How to Release a Fish Properly Without Using a De-Hooking Tool
- Kick Plastic with Costa Sunglasses
- Review of Ethical Angling Practices
- TakeMeFishing.org explains the benefits of fishing licenses.
- Quick Review of Fishing Licenses
- Who is the International Game Fish Association (IGFA) and why become part of angling history?
- Quick Survey for the IGFA
- Pass on the Passion
- Junior Ranger - Let's Go Fishing Activity Book
- Thank you!
During IGFA's 80th anniversary year, the IGFA will randomly select lucky students who have completed the Intro to Fishing course to receive a prize package from the IGFA and its partners. Names will remain in the drawing for a chance to win all year! *Parents: make sure to sign up through your child's name for the correct name on the Certificate of Recognition and for the monthly drawing.